All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the Catholic Church's engagement with science and techlogy in the twentieth century by focusing on the important role of four prominent Catholic intellectuals representing the diverse intellectual currents of their generation. The book unpacks both the challenges and rewards of pursuing such efforts between the Modernist crisis and the Second Vatican Council. This study of these intellectuals suggests how the Church moved from conflict to dialogue in its relationship with science and techlogy.
- Author BiographyPhillip M. Thompson is executive director of the Aquinas Center of Theology at Emory University.
- Author(s)Phillip M. Thompson
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication20/08/2009
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight585 g
- Width162 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.