All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionThis indispensable volume contains articles that represent the best of Huang's work on the syntax-semantics interface over the last two decades. It includes three general topics: (a) questions, indefinites and quantification, (b) anaphora, (c) lexical structure and the syntax of events.
- Author BiographyC.-T. James Huang, a Professor of Linguistics at Harvard University, is the preeminent specialist on the syntax and semantics of Chinese.
- Author(s)C. T. James Huang
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication12/08/2009
- Series TitleRoutledge Leading Linguists
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 14
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white tables, 20 black & white line drawings
- Weight771 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.