All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume presents the proceedings of an international and interdisciplinary symposium on the intertextuality of ancient literature and its medieval and modern receptions. It engages with the topic of intertextuality in four regards: What constitutes a Text and what constitutes an Intertext: text - texture - textuality in archaeology, icography and literature? Forms of Intertextuality: including the aspect of oral and written text; Tradition and Transmission of Texts and Intertexts - examples of intertextuality; and, Intertextuality and Can - aspects of the specificity of intertextuality in canical contexts.
- PublisherVandenhoeck & Ruprecht GmbH & Co KG
- Date of Publication15/11/2011
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintVandenhoeck & Ruprecht GmbH & Co KG
- Content Noteillus.
- Weight40 g
- Edited byArmin Lange,Michaela Bauks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.