Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is unique, it provides a written emotion and allows a visual that takes the readers' mind within the expression of the poems to his/her own thoughts, ideas and experiences. The book is a compilation of poems written over a period of six years and has several theme categories. The poems are divided into divers categories to give the reader direction towards a particular feeling, giving rise to the experience itself. This book will attract anyone who has ever had an indelible emotional experience such as pain, happiness, love, depression, confusion or a state of 'n belonging'.
- Author(s)Natalie M. Gonsalves
- Date of Publication30/09/2011
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight196 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.