All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs women today pursue new professional and personal goals, they often find that the support they need from their women friends has been undermined by feelings of envy, competition, and anger. This book is an attempt to provide a feminist psychoanalytic understanding of the emotional and psychological processes that are set in train when women perceive differences in each other. It is about the difficulties women face in coming to terms with those differences. We hope it will enable women to handle those differences more productively and less destructively than is often the case at present.
- Author BiographyLuise Eichenbaum and Susie Orbach are also co-authors of Understanding Women and Between Women. Susie Orbach is the author of Fat is a Feminist Issue and Bodies. They are the founders of The Women's Therapy Centre in London and New York and conveners of endangeredbodies.org.
- Author(s)Luise Eichenbaum,Susie Orbach
- Date of Publication21/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.