All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionPractical Spirituality and Integral Living Techniques for a Life of Spiritual Fulfillment and Material Abundance This is the book you've been waiting for. Between Yesterday And Tomorrow is my offering to a troubled world that is desperate t only for answers but even more so for a viable way out of those troubles. It is the most comprehensive, detailed and definitive statement yet offered explaining the origins and mechanisms of human unhappiness and suffering, and the simple, practical methods of transcending them. Between Yesterday And Tomorrow is written for YOU. It gives you both the map and the vehicle to navigate your journey toward becoming all you are capable of being - living life with a healthy, energetic body, a clear mind, an open heart and a soaring spirit. Everything I share here is reality-based, rational, scientific and replicable. It has been proven in the laboratory of my own life and that of my clients, students and friends. And w, after 40 years, it is shared with you.
- Author BiographyJim Giorgi was born in New York City and grew up in the Bronx. He was graduated from New York University in 1975 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology and from Pace University in 1979 with a Master of Science in Education degree in School Psychology. He has worked as a psychologist since 1977, in both regular and special education settings as a certified school psychologist and in clinical settings as a psychotherapist (N.Y. State-LMHC). In 1993, he began his specialization in Biofeedback and is a certified EEG Neurotherapist. He is also certified in the practice of EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) and maintains a private practice of psychotherapy and life coaching in the Fort Lauderdale area. In 1983, he began the study and practice of both Zen meditation and the martial art of Aikido. He was ordained as a Zen Buddhist Dharma Teacher/Priest in 2000 and also holds the rank of third-degree black belt in the art of Nihon Goshin Aikido, and teaches both Zen meditation and Aikido in the Fort Lauderdale area. In 2006, Jim moved to Florida to work as a general partner in Natural Soap Formulas, manufacturing the nontoxic, biodegradable, industrial-strength soap and cleaner KD Gold . Jim is also the author of the forthcoming book Integral Aikido: The Science, Art and Spirit of Nihon Goshin Aikido. He currently is living in the Fort Lauderdale, Florida area with his lovely wife, Sveta.
- Author(s)Jim Giorgi
- Date of Publication03/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.