Between You and Me: A Psychological Thriller with a Twist You Won't See Coming by Lisa Hall (Paperback, 2016)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.64Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'A gripping psychological thriller with a level of tension that will leave you breathless.' - Tracy Book Lover They say every marriage has its secrets. But one sees what happens behind closed doors. And sometimes those doors should never be opened...Sal and Charlie are married. They love each other. But they aren't happy. Sal cant leave, matter what Charlie does - matter how much it hurts.
- Author BiographyLISA HALL loves words, reading and everything there is to love about books. She dreamed of being a writer since she was a little girl and after years of talking about it, was finally brave enough to put pen to paper (and let people actually read it). Lisa lives in a small village in Kent, surrounded by her towering TBR pile, a rather large brood of children, dogs, chickens and ponies and her long-suffering husband. She is also rather partial to eating cheese and drinking wine. Readers can follow Lisa on Twitter @LisaHallAuthor
- Author(s)Lisa Hall
- PublisherHarlequin (UK)
- Date of Publication28/04/2016
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight240 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.13
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.53
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $30.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.