All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $79.92Trending at AU $82.53
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.65
About this product
- DescriptionThe love of a family is stronger than even the greatest tragedy . . . Twenty years after their impulsive marriage, Maggie and Bill Barrett are happily settled into the quiet comfort of their dream home with their three beautiful children. Then, the day after Christmas 2004, their world is shattered apart. Feeling isolated, Bill leaves to try to discover peace on his own. Maggie shuts down, incapable of connecting with her children or even sleeping most nights. Getting by in a daze, she has idea how to begin picking up the pieces of their lives. Enter Kate: a woman who placed an ad in the paper to be a housekeeper and companion to a family. Kate has secrets and sorrows of her own, but her gentle caring has an immediate effect on the children--and on Maggie herself. When Bill anunces that he's fallen for ather woman, Maggie realizes that she will have to fight to put her family back together. But after all they've been through, can anything truly fix their broken ties?
- Author BiographyInternational bestselling author Elizabeth Noble was born in High Wycombe, Bucks, and now lives in Surrey, England with her husband and two daughters. She studied English at Oxford University and after graduating embarked on a career in publishing before taking up writing full time. She is the author of seven novels.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Noble
- PublisherBerkley Publishing Group
- Date of Publication03/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBerkley Publishing Group
- Weight340 g
- Width137 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.