All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionA book relating to the world of game shooting covering a huge variety of subjects which have been collected by the author and written in a style that will amuse and entertain, and provide the occasional surprise for even the most dedicated sporting character - the Shooting Man's perfect bedside book.
- Author BiographyA lifelong countryman with a love of natural history, Charles Smith-Jones has always been at his happiest with a shotgun, rifle or fishing rod in his hand or a hawk on his fist. He is widely respected as a lecturer in Game and Wildlife Management and a regular contributor to Shooting Times and Deer magazine. His most recent title, The Deer Stalker s Bedside Book (978-1-84689-206-6) was published in 2015 by Quiller and reviewed extensively.
- Author(s)Charles Smith-Jones
- PublisherQuiller Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication26/11/2015
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationShrewsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuiller Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteColour photographs and plate section
- Weight522 g
- Width165 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.