Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionRecognizing personal tendencies and developing literary talents enabled Mary Flannery O'Conr to don multiple masks, concealing or revealing segments of herself as she desired. O'Conr's masks serve as metaphorical embodiments of her veiled autobiography, illuminating key components of her sense of self and of her literary power. Sharp's exploration of these masks identifies O'Conr's goals, struggles, and successes.
- Author(s)Jolly Kay Sharp
- PublisherMercer University Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2011
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMercer University Press
- Weight426 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.