All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe study of Tanakh has always been a staple of Jewish life. The new windows which have opened up in the last century into the rooms of academia--anthropology, archeology, philology, and literary analysis, to name a few--have given new perspectives to traditional study with greater depth and insight. In this rich volume, Rabbi Yitzchak Etshalom presents 26 essays on the book of Genesis that demonstrate the methodology through which traditional study meets academic rigor, and new insights into the meaning of the text and its import come to light.
- Author BiographyYitzchak Etshalom received rabbinic ordination from the Chief Rabbinate of Jerusalem, and is an educator and a leading teacher of Tanakh in North America. He is the author of Between the Lines of the Bible: Exodus and Between the Lines of the Bible: Recapturing the Full Meaning of the Biblical Text. He lives in Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Yitzchak Etshalom
- PublisherUrim Publications
- Date of Publication30/11/2015
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationJerusalem
- Country of PublicationIsrael
- ImprintUrim Publications
- Weight504 g
- Width158 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.