Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.54
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionBetween the Lives of Clan Tuffie revisits the people in the book, Clan Tuffie, in the little village of Redville. Rollie and Callie Kincaid are attacked with Rollie surviving and Callie in a coma. Friends and Family visit her and tell stories. Stories that she and those around her reflect upon. She also visits the other side of life. Rollie tries to make a miracle by telling a story about her being so angry that she will only touch his toes in bed at night then touches his big toe to hers and waits for the miracle to happen to bring her out of coma.
- Author BiographyTrina Taylor is a lifelong resident of Michigan and lives in the Lansing area. She drove a school bus for several years, performed Middle Eastern Dancing, taught the American Art Form of Percussive dance and performed with the L. A. Cloggers. She now writes stories about fictitious people in fictitious little villages like Redville that is north of Aurora and west of Old Town.
- Author(s)Trina K Taylor
- PublisherTrina Taylor
- Date of Publication17/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTrina Taylor
- Out-of-print date13/10/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight558 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.