All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text is written about the power of scene transitions as a visual storytelling tool. Make your audience feel your story on an emotional level through shifts in time, place, and character. Filmmaker, radio producer, and film scholar Jeffrey Michael Bays has taken what used to be vague instinct and turned it into the primary driving force behind connecting your audience emotionally with your story.
- Author BiographyJeffrey Michael Bays is most widely known for XM Satellite radio's groundbreaking drama Not From Space (2003), a feature-length radio play that pioneered Internet recording techniques. In addition to his radio career, Jeffrey is a film scholar and director, and runs the popular Hitchcock website How to Turn your Boring MovieInto a Hitchcock Thriller. As an avid fan of Alfred Hitchcock, Jeffrey directed the Australian suspense film Offing David starring Nathaniel Buzolic (Vampire Diaries). Jeffrey has a BA from Webster University, and an MA in Cinema from La Trobe University, Australia.
- Author(s)Jeffrey Michael Bays
- PublisherMichael Wiese Productions
- Date of Publication14/02/2014
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationSeattle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMichael Wiese Productions
- Content Note100+ Black and White Photos
- Weight481 g
- Width279 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.