Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a collection of stories about people that have gone sailing on Pepper, a St John Island Sloop operating out of Maho Bay Eco Camps in the US Virgin Islands and also the people who the authors have encountered at their second job--cleaning a high end villa. These stories, combined with tales of Island life, give the reader a humorous glimpse of a lifestyle that many wish they could live but few dare to explore.
- Author BiographyRenee Proctor and Fred Renner have spent the last 11 years sailing their Island Sloop charter boat, Pepper, and living on St John in the US Virgin Islands. Renee previously worked in the cruise ship industry as a sports director and Fred was in a construction fastener sales business in Boston. Searching for a simpler life, they met on St John and became enchanted with the beauty of sailing and snorkeling St John's turquoise waters.
- Author(s)Fred Renner
- Date of Publication20/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $25.42Trending at AU $25.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.