All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an account of the techlogy, chemistry and microbiology of beverages. The book covers both alcoholic and n-alcoholic drinks and includes more modern developments such as de-alcoholized wine and beer. Attention is paid to the fundamental science and techlogy of the end product.
- Author(s)A. Varnum,Alan H. Varnam,J. P. Sutherland
- PublisherChapman and Hall
- Date of Publication31/03/1994
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleFood Products S.
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChapman and Hall
- Content Note98 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight730 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.