Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description1940s Hollywood comes alive in this sequel to The Prince of Beverly Hills. Rick Barron former Beverly Hills cop, w head of production of Centurion pictures returns in a page turning vel of murder, political intrigue, and betrayal. Set in 1940s Hollywood, it is the era of the Red Scare when almost anyone could be suspect.
- Author BiographyStuart Woodsis the author of more than sixty novels. He is a native of Georgia and began his writing career in the advertising industry.Chiefs, his debut in 1981, won the Edgar Award. An avid sailor and pilot, Woods lives in Florida, Maine, and New Mexico.
- Author(s)Stuart Woods
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight227 g
- Width107 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTall rack paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $52.84
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.69
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.43
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.27
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $22.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.