All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHer fans call her Queen Bey and they roar when she sweeps onto the stage with a hand on her hip and looks out into the crowd. What began with the highly successful, all-girl group, Destiny's Child culminated with Beyonce Kwles becoming one of the most influential solo female musicians today. A feminist in her own right, Beyonce's fans see her as a shining example of a strong, independent woman. Even her personal life is of great interest around the world as she holds onto power couple status with her husband, rapper, Jay Z, and recently added ather title to her impressive repertoire: mother. Queen Bey' jaw-dropping performances, her creativity and personality are revealed through the stories and images of AP journalists.
- Author BiographyThe Associated Press is the essential global news network, delivering fast, unbiased news from every corner of the world to all media platforms and formats. Founded in 1846, AP today is the most trusted source of independent news and information. On any given day, more than half the world's population sees news from AP. www.ap.org.
- Author(s)Associated Press
- PublisherAP Editions
- Date of Publication03/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: The Arts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAP Editions
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.05New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.41
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.