All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor use in schools and libraries only. One of the largest-growing music genres, hip-hop has influenced our modern-day culture in many ways. These 48-page, full-color biographies feature the most well kwn artists in the hip-hop community. Each biography is written at a low reading level, so that even the most struggling reader can access the material. Books include a timeline and glossary with vocabulary words highlighted throughout.
- Author(s)Saddleback Educational Publishing
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication01/03/2015
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleHip-Hop Biographies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width185 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.