All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBright illustrations and super stories make this sequel to the ABC Book ideal for young children moving beyond a-z. Featuring 22 essential letter combinations, it provides memorable reasons to explain why many letters change their sounds when they meet each other in a word.
- Author(s)Lisa Holt,Lyn Wendon
- PublisherLetterland International
- Date of Publication20/04/2011
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLetterland International
- Weight439 g
- Width260 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.