All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBeyond Anger is a multiformat curriculum created to reduce recidivism by helping inmates and parolees take a hard look at the immense effect anger has on their lives and by teaching them how to move beyond anger and resentment to forgiveness.
- Author BiographyEarnie Larsen was a nationally known author and lecturer. A pioneer in the field of recovery from addictive behaviours and the originator of the process known as Stage II Recovery, Earnie authored numerous curricula, DVDs, audio CDs and books with Hazelden and other publishers, including his 2010 Hazelden book, Now That You're Sober: Week by Week Guidance from Your Recovery Coach, written with his sister, Carol Hegarty. With degrees from Loyola University and the University of Minnesota, Earnie had been a counsellor for over 40 years.
- Author(s)Earnie Larsen
- PublisherHazelden Information & Educational Services
- Date of Publication15/09/1999
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHazelden Information & Educational Services
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.