All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBeyond Belief: Racist, Sexist, Rude, Crude and Dishonest is Charles Saatchi's selection of ads created before the industry had a conscience. It demonstrates a radical change in attitudes to women, race, tobacco, size, drugs and more. Saatchi guides readers through seven sections in his inimitable style. He writes, 'In the middle of the last century, marketing men had few qualms about creating brutally offensive advertisements. This doesn't diminish the bewildering bad manners of so much of the advertising, shocking to the point of callousness.'
- PublisherBooth-Clibborn Editions
- Date of Publication23/11/2015
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBooth-Clibborn Editions
- Content Note1
- Weight1214 g
- Width207 mm
- Height270 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $67.92Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $42.49
- AU $18.56Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.95Trending at AU $53.03
- AU $22.59Trending at AU $27.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.