All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhy are so many in the helping professions perceived as lacking idealism or commitment? Beyond Burut, based on a unique, in-depth, longitudinal study, explores the source of this problem. Professionals describe in their own words what happened to them when their idealism collided with the realities of their work.
- Author BiographyCary Cherniss is Professor of Applied Psychology at Rutgers University. He is the author of Professional Burnout in Human Service Organizations and Staff Burnout: Job Stress in the Human Services as well as numerous articles on burnout.
- Author(s)Cary Cherniss
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/09/1995
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight589 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.