All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe US's once-enthusiastic commitment to restore trustworthy relations with the Muslim world has dwindled considerably since Obama's 2009 Cairo speech. This book tackles Washington's lagging engagement with the Muslim world and provides a roadmap for how the US can use public diplomacy to re-engage it.
- Author BiographyDarrell Ezell serves as the Vice President for Academic Affairs and Founding Director of the Center for the Study of Religion, Culture and Foreign Affairs at Claremont Lincoln University, USA. Dr. Ezell holds a Ph.D. from The University of Birmingham, UK, has held academic posts at Tulane and Louisiana State Universities, USA, and worked at the US Department of State and William J. Clinton Foundation. He writes widely on issues related to public diplomacy, religion in contemporary international relations, and pop culture. Several of his writings have appeared in the Huffington Post, FairObserver, EA Worldview, CPD Perspective on Public Diplomacy, and the Journal of American Studies.
- Author(s)Darrell Ezell
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication24/12/2012
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitlePalgrave Macmillan Series in Global Public Diplomacy
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight440 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.