All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTwo-audio tape set. Tape 1: Giving Up On Improvement -- What does it mean to abandon any hope of improvement and surrender to the actuality of our life? If we create a new spiritual ideal that suggests being in the moment will give us peace, what do we do with our conflict and unhappiness? In exhausting all concepts of spirituality we are left with a dynamic movement that is beyond consciousness and yet embedded in our ordinary life. (90 minutes). Tape 2: What Is Your Heart's Desire? -- This dialogue investigates the limitations of experiences of all kinds as the basis for understanding. In asking the question, What do I really want? the individual sees both the drive for good experiences and the rejection of bad experiences. This opens the possibility of discovering a deep desire that has thing to do with any particular state of mind. (90 minutes).
- Author BiographySteven Harrison has studied a wide variety of meditation and spiritual practices and is an international speaker on spirituality and the conscious life. He is a founder of All Together Now International, a charitable organisation that provides aid to street children and the destitute in South Asia, and The Living School, a learning community in Boulder, Colorado.
- Author(s)Steven Harrison
- PublisherSentient Publications
- Date of Publication01/01/2003
- FormatAudio cassette
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBoulder, Colorado
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSentient Publications
- Weight164 g
- Width119 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Audio Books
- AU $46.19New
- AU $27.30New
- AU $31.50New
- AU $14.52New
Save on Audio Books
- AU $47.28Trending at AU $51.08
- AU $38.88Trending at AU $47.27
- AU $18.49Trending at AU $20.20
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $31.88Trending at AU $36.91
- AU $22.68Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $17.42Trending at AU $20.79
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.