All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever asked yourself, 'Why do we do this?' when faced with the day-to-day realities of school, such as report cards, standardized tests, or textbooks? Chances are, if you are like most Americans, you haven't. William Spady has, however, and in Beyond Counterfeit Reforms he questions the dead-end assumptions of American education. Not only does Spady thoroughly articulate the bad news about the deep organizational flaws in our schools, but he develops the model of a Total Learning Community-a profoundly compelling description of a possible education and society which makes current reform methods look superficial and misguided in comparison.
- Author BiographyWilliam Spady is senior partner in ChangeLeaders, an international consulting company dedicated to maximizing personal and organizational effectiveness in business and education, located in Dillon, Colorado. He is known across the globe as a cutting-edge theorist, writer, developer, and leader in new-paradigm models of learning, curriculum, instruction, assessment, and outcome-based learning systems.
- Author(s)Ian Jukes,Ursula Ahern,William Spady
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Notebibliography
- Weight317 g
- Width148 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.