Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $52.90Trending at AU $53.46
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.10
About this product
- DescriptionBeyond Cutting: A Viv Fraser Mystery If you ever thought the life of a hairdresser was tranquil, then think again. This is ordinary hairdresser. Viv Fraser Ph.D and stylist to the Edinburgh establishment, has a double life as an investigative journalist and finds herself involved in some hair-raising, t to mention explosive scenes, as she trawls the seamier side of her city. In this fast-paced mystery Viv investigates the case of a missing teenage boy, but her efforts are hampered by people trying to save their own skin. Always top of his class, Andrew's school blazer turns up on a river path without him. As she picks at the veneer of the Capital's gay scene Viv discovers an unsavoury mix of lies, jealousy and sexual deceit. Determined to find Andrew, she igres threats on her life and continues to dig in places that even Detective Marconi has yet to explore.
- Author BiographyVicki Clifford was born in Edinburgh and until recently taught Religious Studies at the University of Stirling. She has an unusual background as a freelance hairdresser with a Ph.D on psychoanalysis from the University of Edinburgh. She published her first book, Freud's Converts in 2007. She lives in Perthshire, Scotland. Beyond Cutting is the first in a series of mysteries.
- Author(s)V. Clifford
- PublisherInverardoch Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2013
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationDoune
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintInverardoch Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight449 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.