All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $84.03
- AU $24.03Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $40.28Trending at AU $43.10
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $26.42
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.76
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $27.36
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $29.78
About this product
- DescriptionBeyond Disney: The Ufficial Guide to Universal, SeaWorld, and the Best of Central Florida, by Bob Sehlinger and Seth Kubersky is a guide to n-Disney theme parks, attractions, restaurants, outdoor recreation, and nightlife in Orlando and central Florida. Features include the latest information on the new Harry Potter attractions at Universal Studios as well as step-by-step touring plans that save four hours of waiting in line at Universal Studios and Universal's Island of Adventure. Complete chapters are devoted to the Universal parks, SeaWorld, Busch Gardens, Legoland, and the NASA Kennedy Space Center among others. Leading you step-by-step, it's the guide that puts you ahead of the crowd and keeps you there.
- Author BiographyBob Sehlinger, a Lowell Thomas Award-winning journalist, is best known as the creator and producer of The Unofficial Guide series. He is founder and co-owner of Keen Communications, a book publishing company that includes Menasha Ridge Press, Clerisy Press, and Wilderness Press. The author of 27 books, Sehlinger is a past president of the Publishers Association of the South, and has served at the invitation of the U.S. State Department and the U.S. Information Service on educational missions for publishers in Hungary, Romania, and Russia. He lives in Birmingham, AL. Seth Kubersky has worked for more than 20 years as a theatrical artist, culture critic, and travel journalist. In addition to coauthoring The Unofficial Guide to Disneyland, Kubersky also contributes to The Intrepid Traveler's Florida guidebooks and Orlando Attractions Magazine. Named Best Arts Writer in The Daily City's 2013 readers' poll, Kubersky writes an arts and entertainment column, Live Active Cultures, that appears in every issue of the Orlando Weekly, central Florida's leading alternative newspaper. Kubersky lives in downtown Orlando, FL, with his wife, Genevieve, and their cats, Java and Brubeck.
- Author(s)Bob Sehlinger,Seth Kubersky
- PublisherUnofficial Guides
- Date of Publication03/12/2015
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationBirmingham, AL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUnofficial Guides
- Content NoteTwo-color art throughout, 17 maps, charts, tables
- Weight371 g
- Width130 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement9th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.