All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe companion to Darnall's bestselling Divorce Casualties, Beyond Divorce Casualties is a workbook for severely alienated children and their parents. The book describes the how and why of unification therapy, how to prepare for reunification, how to effectively work with attorneys, mediators, parent coordinators and counselors, and even how to say goodbye if reunification is t possible. This book also provides many real life examples of alienating behavior, exercises, and specific instructions for how to change your feelings and behavior. Importantly, the book's underlying assumption is that you have the power to change even if you have power to change the other parent.
- Author BiographyDouglas Darnall, Ph.D., is a licensed psychologist and CEO of PsyCare, Inc. with nine outpatient mental health clinics in northeastern Ohio and western Pennsylvania. He is internationally recognized as an expert on parental alienation and parental alienation syndrome.
- Author(s)Douglas Darnall
- PublisherTaylor Trade Publishing
- Date of Publication01/06/2010
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaylor Trade Publishing
- Weight354 g
- Width153 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.