All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionOver the course of a decade, positive psychology authority Dr. Beth Cabrera has surveyed and interviewed more than a thousand women to gather insight into how to effectively balance career and family responsibilities. Beyond Happy: Women, Work, and Well-Being gathers essential findings and offers women proven strategies for living more authentic, meaningful lives. Through the lens of shared experience, Cabrera thoughtfully examines the challenges women face and presents a simple yet powerful model for enhancing well-being that can both improve and transform lives. Helpful self-assessments guide you toward feeling good and doing good, and each chapter delivers tried-and-true tactics that real women have used to manage the difficulties of fulfilling their multiple, often conflicting, roles. Discover pathways to reducing stress, experiencing greater joy, and finding more meaning in your life by employing Cabrera's solid strategies for thriving based on personal values, developed strengths, and what matters most-enduring family ties and relationships.
- Author BiographyBeth Cabrera is a senior scholar at the Center for the Advancement of Well-Being at George Mason University, USA. She works with companies to help them create positive work environments where people thrive. Her approach, based on the latest research from the field of positive psychology, is extremely effective in developing leaders, building teams, and advancing careers. Cabrera's expertise was gained through years of experience teaching, conducting research, and advising organizations on how to maximize employee engagement and performance. Her research has been published in over 30 articles in some of the world's leading academic and professional journals. After earning her PhD in industrial/organizational psychology from the Georgia Institute of Technology, Cabrera joined the faculty of Universidad Carlos III de Madrid, one of Spain's top universities. Upon returning to the United States she continued her academic career as a professor of management at Arizona State University and later as a senior research fellow at Thunderbird School of Global Management. In 2009 Beth founded Cabrera Insights to help organizations achieve peak performance by increasing workplace positivity.
- Author(s)Beth Cabrera
- PublisherAmerican Society for Training & Development
- Date of Publication30/09/2015
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationEnglewood Cliffs, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintASTD Press
- Weight525 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.