Beyond Neutral: Quilts Inspired by Nature's Elements by John Q. Adams (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $51.94+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a stunning selection of 16 quilt projects inspired by the natural world. You can join adventurous quilter John Q. Adams on a bold exploration of quilting colour palettes. In these striking graphic designs, he draws inspiration from nature - wind, water, earth, leaf, sky, grass, lava, coral, and stone - to open up exciting new combinations of colour and fabric. You can find 16 fabulous projects suitable for all skill levels; create beautiful effects by moving beyond neutral-coloured background fabrics; and enjoy clear illustrations and gorgeous photographs taken in outdoor settings.
- Author BiographyInspired by the growing number of crafting blogs and the emergence of vibrant, modern fabrics in the quilting industry, John Adams taught himself how to use a sewing machine in 2004 and hasn't looked back. He started his popular blog, QuiltDad.com, in 2008 to share his love of patchwork with others.
- Author(s)John Q. Adams
- PublisherMartingale & Company
- Date of Publication14/08/2014
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationWoodinville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMartingale & Company
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations throughout
- Weight272 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.31New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.31
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.19Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $3.54Trending at AU $7.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.