All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe return of interest in socialism and the critique of capitalism make Beyond Post-Socialism a timely work. The book explores the critical-theoretical and utopian contribution of a number of far-Left socialist currents, including anarchism, situationism and post-Marxism and thinkers, such as Castoriadis, Wallerstein, and Badiou.
- Author BiographyChamsy el-Ojeili is Senior Lecturer in Sociology at Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand. He is author of Politics, Social Theory, Utopia, and the World-System: Arguments in Political Sociology (2012); co-author (with Patrick Hayden) of Critical Theories of Globalization (2006); and co-editor (also with Patrick Hayden) of Globalization and Utopia: Critical Essays (2009).
- Author(s)Chamsy El-Ojeili
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication27/04/2015
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight435 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.86
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.