All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionThe return of interest in socialism and the critique of capitalism make Beyond Post-Socialism a timely work. The book explores the critical-theoretical and utopian contribution of a number of far-Left socialist currents, including anarchism, situationism and post-Marxism and thinkers, such as Castoriadis, Wallerstein, and Badiou.
- Author BiographyChamsy el-Ojeili is Senior Lecturer in Sociology at Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand. He is author of Politics, Social Theory, Utopia, and the World-System: Arguments in Political Sociology (2012); co-author (with Patrick Hayden) of Critical Theories of Globalization (2006); and co-editor (also with Patrick Hayden) of Globalization and Utopia: Critical Essays (2009).
- Author(s)Chamsy El-Ojeili
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication27/04/2015
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight435 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.