All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned to lead financial managers from initial compliance with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, through ongoing maintenance and monitoring, Beyond Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance helps readers seize this opportunity to revitalize their business practice, drive greater performance, and transform their finance organization into a key contributor to the business. Focusing on the present and future financial road ahead, Beyond Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance explores how to implement enterprise risk management processes that comply with Sarbanes-Oxley 302/404/409 requirements, ways to build on initial compliance activities that will improve financial management processes and profitability, compliance and quarterly close checklists, timelines, and table summaries to help readers achieve their goals, and much more.
- Author BiographyANNE M. MARCHETTI is a practice director for Parson Consulting, a global consulting firm focused on finance, accounting, and business strategy. She is the national leader of their Sarbanes-Oxley practice.
- Author(s)Ann M. Marchetti
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication12/08/2005
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight551 g
- Width161 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.