All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWe live in a two-handed world. Following a stroke or limb injury the transition from managing life with two hands to surviving with one can seem almost impossible. This handbook provides step-by-step instructions for practical everyday life tasks and recreational activities. The easy tools provided are simple to implement with the primary aim to live once again with confidence and independence in the real world. Beyond Stroke: Living Independently With One Arm is an essential guide for anyone overcoming a stroke, people with shoulder, arm or hand injury and pain, carers, health professionals and community groups. Practical tips for enhancing your living skills: Clothes, showering, hair, food, drinks, jars, bottles, writing, typing, shopping, dish washing, children, nappies, buckles, baby seats, lifting and more...
- Author(s)Kate Ryan
- PublisherRyan Publishing
- Date of Publication01/06/2016
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationMelbourne, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintRyan Publishing
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.76
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.