Beyond Traditional Marketing: Innovations in Marketing Practice by John Walsh, Jean-Pierre Jeannet, Adrian B. Ryans, Dominique Turpin, Sean Meehan, Kamran Kashani, Jacques Horovitz (Paperback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $69.73Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $23.34+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book aims to be what every marketing manager needs to kw about marketing in today's competitive markets. The idea was born out of repeated comments from IMD clients that there were gaps in the 'classic' literature where invations in practice had moved ahead of the discipline at an academic level. Each chapter takes a subject that can be defined as being new or relatively new (for instance value chain marketing, marketing through collaboration with customers, and two--way brand building) and illustrates how new thinking has led to invations in practice. The book is full of examples of real--world companies who have dealt effectively with the emerging issues, and others who have t. Each chapter ends with managerial highlights and actionable summaries.
- Author BiographyKamran Kashani (Lead Author and Editor) is Professor of Marketing and Global Strategy at IMD. He teaches topics in marketing, brand building, global strategy and international management. His special interests span across industrial, business-to-business, and consumer marketing. Jean-Pierre Jeannet is Professor of Strategy and Marketing at IMD. His areas of special interest are global business and marketing strategies, and market orientation. Jacques Horovitz is Professor of Service Strategy, Service Marketing and Service Management at IMD. He focuses on how to compete through service and improve customer satisfaction with heavy emphasis on service as a strategy for differentiation, on customer loyalty and on creating a service culture. Sean Meehan is the Martin Hilti Professor of Marketing and Change Management at IMD, Lausanne, Switzerland. His teaching encompasses marketing and corporate strategy. He has designed and/or delivered management development programmes for companies such as PricewaterhouseCoopers Corporate Finance, COSA, Hilti A.G., Swiss Re and Toyota. Adrian Ryans is a Professor of Marketing at IMD. His areas of interest include marketing strategy and strategic market planning. He has particular expertise in business-to-business marketing and in strategic market planning for companies operating in fast-moving technology-intensive markets. Professor Dominique Turpin is the Dentsu Professor in Japanese Management at IMD, and specializes in marketing and strategy. He is co-director of the Programme for Executive Development (PED), a ten-week programme which brings together high potential upper- and mid-level managers from all over the world in an integrated learning experience to explore the latest management issues. John W. Walsh is Professor of Marketing at IMD. His research interests include the application of economic and econometric models to marketing issues, managerial and consumer decision-making, and competitive marketing strategy.
- Author(s)Adrian B. Ryans,Dominique Turpin,Jacques Horovitz,Jean-Pierre Jeannet,John Walsh,Kamran Kashani,Sean Meehan
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication08/04/2005
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Series TitleIMD Executive Development Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight548 g
- Width177 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.