CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionFor women, the experience of trauma often leads to disorders such as addictions, eating disorders, and self-harm. With sensitivity and understanding, best-selling author and clinician, Stephanie Covington, explores the interrelationship between substance abuse, trauma, and mental health. The Beyond Trauma curriculum components include a client workbook, client video, facilitator guide, and a two-volume facilitator video. Covington explores the relationship between substance abuse, trauma, and mental health. By combining didactic information, role playing, guided imagery, and workbook exercises, the Beyond Trauma curriculum is user friendly for women of all learning styles. This two-DVD set is for use by facilitators of Beyond Trauma with their clients.
- Author(s)Stephanie S. Covington
- PublisherHazelden Information & Educational Services
- Date of Publication15/11/2003
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHazelden Information & Educational Services
- Out-of-print date26/10/2016
- Weight653 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.