All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the past, neo-tribalism in a Western context has been feared as leading to blindness or irrationality. In today's business world, tribalism represents a conscious separation of the individual ego for the good of the community. This is the key to understanding the success of the most invative businesses in the 21st century.
- Author BiographyCELIA DE ANCA Professor of Global Diversity and Director of the Centre for Diversity in Global Management, at IE Business School, Spain. She is a leading expert in diversity in the corporate world and globally renowned in both the academic and corporate worlds. She is a regular speaker at international conferences and publishes many articles in specialist magazines. Professor de Anca organises training and mentoring programmes for female entrepreneurs in Latin American and Islamic countries, and has run and managed educational projects in the Middle East for 10 years. She is a member of the Ethics Committee of Morgan Stanley's Ethics Fund, Spain and a member of the International Scientific Committee of the University Euromed in Marseille, France.
- Author(s)Celia de Anca
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication27/04/2012
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleIE Business Publishing
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight655 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.50Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.