Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.86Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $13.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the hope-filled sequel to the bestselling One Tuesday Morning . In this new vel by Karen Kingsbury, three years have passed since the terrorist attacks on New York City. Jamie Bryan, widow of a firefighter who lost his life on that terrible day, has found meaning in her season of loss by volunteering at St. Paul's, the memorial chapel across the street from where the Twin Towers once stood. Here she meets a daily stream of people touched by the tragedy, including two men with whom she feels a connection. One is a firefighter also changed by the attacks, the other a police officer from Los Angeles. But as Jamie gets to kw the police officer, she is stunned to find out that he is the brother of Eric Michaels, the man with the uncanny resemblance to Jamie's husband, the man who lived with her for three months after September 11. Eric is the man she has vowed never to see again. Certain she could t share even a friendship with his brother, Jamie shuts out the police officer and delves deeper into her work at St. Paul's. Now it will take the persistence of a tenacious man, the questions from her curious young daughter, and the words from her dead husband's journal to move Jamie beyond one Tuesday morning. Jamie Bryan took her position at the far end of the Staten Island Ferry, pressed her body against the railing, eyes on the place where the Twin Towers once stood. She could face it w, every day if she had to. The terrorist attacks had happened, the World Trade Center had collapsed, and the only man she'd ever loved had gone down with them. Late fall was warmer than usual, and the breeze across the water washed over Jamie's face. If she could do this, if she could make this journey three times a week while Sierra was in school, then she could convince herself to get through ather long, dark night. She could face the empty place in the bed beside her, face the longing for the man who had been her best friend, the one she'd fallen for when she was only a girl.
- Author BiographyKaren Kingsbury is America's favorite inspirational novelist. Her Life-Changing Fiction(tm) has produced multiple bestsellers including Even Now, One Tuesday Morning, Beyond Tuesday Morning, and the popular Redemption Series. Her novel Oceans Apart was chosen by the ECPA as the top fiction title of 2005, and her Christmas novel, Gideon's Gift is under production as a major motion picture release slated for later this year. Karen lives in Washington state with her husband, Don, and their six children, three of whom were adopted from Haiti.
- Author(s)Karen Kingsbury
- Date of Publication03/12/2004
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2004
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width139 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.