All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInsight and advice on mastering the art of investing-from some of the biggest names in the business This invaluable volume presents what the experts' experts-Peter Bernstein, Gary Brinson, Foster Friess, John Neff, Barr Rosenberg, Mark Mobius, William Gross,and William Sharpe-have to say about risk, asset allocation, growth investing, index funds, value investing, quantitative analysis, fixed-income securities, and emerging markets. Essential reading for both vice and expert investors, the profiles in Beyond Wall Street show how the country's most successful investors make money. Read this and learn what it takes to come out on top. -Jane Bryant Quinn, Newsweek columnist, Author of Making the Most of Your Money Beyond Wall Street achieves a laudable balance between human drama and sage advice, and the sages involved are some of the finest investors of our time. -Ed Finn, Editor, Barron's This book serves a delicious blend of the techniques and biographies of some of the greatest professional vestors and financial scholars. Anyone serious about long-term investment success will profit from the indispensable insights of these diverse masters. -Roger A. Segal, Investors' Bookshelf (TheStreet.com) This book is a wonderful source of kwledge for investors ranging from vice to professional. We can all learn something from today's most accomplished thinkers and practitioners. -Elizabeth J. Mackay, CFA, Chief Investment Strategist, Bear, Stearns & Co. Inc.
- Author BiographyS. L. MINTZ is the New York Bureau Chief at CFO magazine, a publication of the Economist Group dedicated to the latest financial thinking and how it is being implemented in today's world. He is the cowriter of John Neff on Investing (with John Neff) and author of Five Eminent Contrarians. DANA DAKIN and THOMAS WILLISON are founders of Dakin & Willison, a marketing and communications consulting firm for the financial services industry and a coproducing partner of Beyond Wall Street.
- Author(s)Dana Dakin,Steven L. Mintz,Thomas Willison
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/01/2000
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight326 g
- Width144 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $28.78
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.65
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.