All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book looks at questions and answers pertaining to the organization, usage, and ownership of information in the Internet age-and the impact of shifting attitudes towards information ownership on creative endeavors.
- Author BiographyAaron Barlow is associate professor of English at New York City College of Technology. Robert Leston is assistant professor of English at New York City College of Technology.
- Author(s)Aaron J. Barlow,Robert Leston
- Date of Publication07/12/2011
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $23.03New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.96
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.47
- AU $60.88Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.87
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.