All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $22.14
About this product
- DescriptionWhat does the secondary school library media specialist need to kw about techlogy in the twenty-first century? This book answers the question with a wealth of practical information. Doggett explores the pros and cons of using techlogy in the schools and describes how it affects the roles and interaction of media specialists, teachers, students, administrators, school system, community, and parents. She also demonstrates how to get off to a successful start with techlogy. Various research processes, emerging techlogies, filtering, and search engines are just some of the topics covered in this valuable guide.
- Author BiographySANDRA L. DOGGETT is Library Media Specialist, Urbana High School, Ijamsville, Maryland.
- Author(s)Sandra L. Doggett
- Date of Publication15/04/2000
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationEnglewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLibraries Unlimited Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight455 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.