All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.27
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.80
- AU $21.75Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $20.46
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $28.10Trending at AU $28.55
About this product
- DescriptionBobby Wayne Forsythe is a NASCAR superstar on the verge of greatness the likes of The King and The Intimidator when an on-track accident leaves his career in jeopardy and his future uncertain. He returns to the home he owns with Lauren Foster-Forsythe, Wife Number 3. The only woman he's ever loved. And the only woman who has ever walked away from him - without a backward glance, leaving his heart broken. And a gaping hole in his soul that other woman has ever been able to fill. And he's tried. A lot. Lauren Foster-Forsythe is a country music sensation and the ex-wife of Bobby Wayne Forsythe. Theirs had been a whirlwind courtship; their marriage fairytale. Their life together perfect... until Bobby Wayne's deceit destroyed everything, leaving Lauren with bittersweet memories of what could have been. And a stately old mansion she still joinly owns with him. A home she needs to turn ownership over to him if she is to move forward with her life. It's hard. It's the only home she's ever had. With her life in turmoil, Lauren returns to the stately house on the shore for one more visit. Instead of finding closure, she finds Bobby Wayne. Still hard-bodied, still white-hot sexy. Still able to make her heart race like other man. Sparks of attraction fly, tempers flare, but thing revs like two hearts still deeply in love. But is it eugh? Has their race for a happily ever-after been run? Or just begun? Can they find love Beyond the Checkered Flag?
- Author BiographyJ.D. Wylde is the author of sweet and sexy romance. She writes stories with strong heroines, sexy heroes and happy endings. And along the way, a fair amount of laughter thrown in. She has a line of sexy contemporary romances, as well as a line of sweet inspirational romances (real stories of inspiration for today's Christian). She lives in Western Pennsylvania with the man of her dreams, who just happens to be her very own superhero. (How cool is that?) For more information on all things Wylde, check out her website, www.jdwylde.com. You can also connect with her on Facebook (j.d. wylde) and on Twitter.
- Author(s)J D Wylde
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication06/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.