All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLawyers increasingly play a wider role than their individual cases; they seek to influence laws before they are enacted or to involve themselves in campaigns aimed at changing Government policies and practice. But they often lack kwledge about how best to use their legal expertise to make an impact. There is publication specifically aimed at the 'campaigning lawyer' that gives them the answers to the questions they ask, such as 'how can I change the law to make it better for my clients?' or 'how can my skills be put to best use in a campaigning organisation?'
- Author(s)K. Ghose
- PublisherLegal Action Group
- Date of Publication28/09/2005
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLegal Action Group
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.37Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.