All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPattern Puzzles explores how our brains recognise patterns and includes all kinds of pattern-related puzzles from identifying symmetry to spotting recurring patterns. To celebrate the 40th anniversary of the Rubik cube, there is a special exhibition of the toy puzzle. Titled Beyond Rubik's Cube, it explores the humble beginnings of the cube, showing its first prototypes made out of wood and rubber bands. Four exciting books take readers on an engaging adventure into the science and maths beyond the Rubik's Cube. Each title explores key content from the exhibition. Focusing on four of the main themes from the exhibition, each puzzle book contains over 40 puzzles.
- Author BiographySARAH KHAN has been a children's writer and editor for 12 years. After graduating from Cambridge University with a degree in English literature, she worked for Usborne Publishing Ltd., where she created a highly successful series of puzzle books. The author of a weekly children's puzzle section in The Daily Telegraph, she lives in Cambridge, U.K.
- Author(s)Sarah Khan
- PublisherQED Publishing
- Date of Publication07/07/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQED Publishing
- Width170 mm
- Height225 mm
- Format DetailsPaperback / softback (stationery)
- Reading AgeFrom 7
- Interest AgeFrom 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.