All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDuring the next 10 years, an estimated 40-50 percent of the partners in public accounting firms will retire. This exodus will place an ermous intellectual and financial strain on firms as they scramble to train and promote new partners, retire the existing ones in an orderly manner, and find the profitability to do so in extraordinarily lean ecomic times. Beyond the Days of the Giants: Solving the Crisis of Growth and Succession in Today's CPA Firms is a practical, readable implementation guide for your firm to use during this next critical decade. It gives step-by-step guidance on how to: * Create a growth culture founded in practitioner-led value creation, *Build a -new-cost practice system to operate within it , and *Renew practitioner accountability, t to disappearing Giant-centered value creation systems, but to evidence-based value management practice-led by our New Giants.
- Author BiographyPaul Fisher's career in business had its organic beginnings in his lead-guitar-playing, singing, and fry-cooking days in that hotbed of a cultural maelstrom that was Western Wisconsin in the 1970s. He eventually graduated with a degree in accounting from the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire in 1984 and, inexplicably to some, found employment as a CPA, eventually migrating to the Twin Cities in 1989. Paul spent the next twenty-two years in public accounting practice there. Along the way, he was bought and sold, merged, and generally reorganized so many times that he considered having barcode installed on his forehead to facilitate the continuous vertical integration exercises. In order to bring stability to his professional life, he organized the Metro Firm Leadership Group, a best-practices consortium made up of Twin Cities Metro Area CPA firms currently representing over 1,000 employees. In 2011, Paul left his practice in order to write his first book and form New Giants Consulting, an organization dedicated to building the value-creation capabilities of our New Giants.
- Author(s)Paul D. Fisher
- PublisherCRC Press Inc
- Date of Publication25/09/2013
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationPortland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintProductivity Press
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, 17 black & white tables
- Weight385 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.