All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCaring for veterans returning from service is just as important as preparing troops for deployment. Beyond the Line is a collection of current research presented by the Canadian Institute for Military and Veteran Health Research, an organization committed to finding the best solutions to address the range of health issues arising from military service. Bringing together work by defence scientists and researchers and clinicians from several Canadian universities, contributors present their findings on topics such as mental, physical, social, rehabilitative, and occupational health, in addition to combat care. Diverse topics, ranging from techlogy to programs for children, add depth and dimension. Providing expert insight into healthcare for armed forces, veterans, and their families, Beyond the Line engages the research community towards the common goal of improved healthcare services for Canada's military population.
- Author BiographyAlice B. Aiken is director of the Canadian Institute for Military and Veteran Health Research and associate professor at the School of Rehabilitation Therapy at Queen's University. Stephanie A.H. Belanger is associate scientific director of the Canadian Institute for Military and Veteran Health Research and associate professor in the Department of French at Royal Military College.
- Author(s)Alice B. Aiken,Stephanie A. H. Belanger
- PublisherMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Date of Publication24/10/2013
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationMontreal
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Content Note17 b&w photos
- Weight612 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine712 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.