All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.06Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionThe hormonally-constructed body has become such a dominant way of conceptualizing bodies that it is often assumed to be a natural phemen. This book traces the scientific development of the hormonal body concept and examines the mass production of hormones as drugs, including the pill.
- Author(s)Nelly Oudshoorn
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/10/1994
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight317 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.