Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $41.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionThe first comprehensive look at the famous Asbury Park music scene from Bruce Springsteen to the artists of tomorrow. Featuring over 70 rare photographs and interviews with over 40 artists.
- Author BiographyGary Wien is a life-long music fan of the Asbury Park music scene. Born in nearby Red Bank, he spent many weekends in Asbury Park while growing up. He would hang out at old Palace Amusements building, walk the boardwalk and sneak into the clubs whenever possible. Wien graduated from Lynchburg College in Virginia with a Degree in English in 1992. Since then he has been a freelance author, playwright and website designer. He has been printed in such publications as New Jersey Webguide Magazine, Discover Guides of New Jersey and Princeton Magazine. Mr Wien currently lives in Belmar, NJ with his beautiful wife, Dr, Sherry Wien.
- Author(s)Gary Wien
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication24/07/2003
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight517 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.