Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionAuthor Blanche Brideau believes that angels walk among us every day. In her compilation of faith-filled stories based on true events, Brideau illustrates the power of faith, intuition, and God's unconditional love for each one of us. In a world often filled with pain, injustice, and grief, it is still possible for people to experience great comfort, often in miraculous ways. With the wish of placing a seed of hope in the hearts and minds of those who may live with doubt, Brideau offers a glimpse into the lives of real people who struggle with complicated issues and somehow manage to find reassurance through their faith. From the mother who gives birth to a tiny girl with challenging health problems to the incent wish of a little boy to a stranger's love for a hungry child, Brideau allows others to witness the miracle of what love can do-even in the most dire of circumstances. Beyond the Rainbow: God's Hand at Work is an inspiriting compilation of essays that encourages others to explore their own spiritual journeys in an entirely new way.
- Author(s)Blanche J Brideau
- Date of Publication14/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.