All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInvention is a big part of daily life and anyone can be an inventor! How To Invent breaks the process down into eight easy-to-follow stages and offers tips and examples for every stage. With a particular focus on inventing toys and puzzles, discover how and why the Rubik's cube was invented and the problems Er Rubik encountered along the way. There are also case studies of inspirational young inventors, including gymnast George Niseen who invented the trampoline at the age of 16!
- Author BiographyLYNN HUGGINS-COOPER has published over 100 books for children, including picture books, educational and nonfiction titles. She is the author of multiple revision guides and workbooks on maths, science, and technology, including the popular Letts Magical Skills books.
- Author(s)Lynn Huggins-Cooper
- PublisherQED Publishing
- Date of Publication04/08/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQED Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width185 mm
- Height240 mm
- Format DetailsFlexible plastic/vinyl cover
- Reading AgeFrom 7
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.