All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBeyond the Subjectivity Trap challenges the paradigm of the hard problem of consciousness by contesting the relevance and primacy of human thought. By tracing the evolved egocentricity of the 'I' as an entrapping limitation on our thinking the book argues that once the Subjectivity Trap is understood and escaped we can appreciate the n-existence of the mind-body divide, the pure functionality of the brain, and the limitlessness of our potential.
- Author BiographyMartin O'Dea lives in Dublin, Ireland. His interests and writings are varied and include areas relating to human development through technological and biological advances, as well as the economics and politics of rapid technological advance.
- Author(s)Martin O'Dea
- PublisherImprint Academic
- Date of Publication01/05/2015
- Place of PublicationThorverton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintImprint Academic
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight201 g
- Width135 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Trade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.31
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.70
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.30
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.73
- AU $77.30Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.12
- AU $99.90Trending at AU $101.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.